Monday, March 05, 2007

First phase gone!

Well I made it through my first phase of Prism. It was a little rocky of a start but I made it. Total pounds lost for six weeks are 15.4, total inches lost for six weeks are 15.25. Not bad if I do say so myself. I have 47.4 pounds to go before my ten year wedding anniversary on October 4th. I KNOW that I can do this with all of your support. Thanks to Kristina's testimony and Julie's BIG HEART. Without you two I would not be here. You are the angels that God sent to help me see the real me. I love you.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW, Kimberly - nearly 16 pounds?! That's incredible for 6 weeks. I have no doubt that you'll make your goal by your wedding anniversary (which is also my Daddy's birthday)!

Keep it up and congratulations!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations Kimberly. That is wonderful. At this rate, you'll definitely reach you goal!!!

~Jennifer said...

Incredible job! It helps motivate you to keep going, I'll bet.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Rocky start??? Your journals were so perfect, girl, you are truly faithful to the program and to yourself. I am so proud of you. I know it is not as high of a number as you were dreaming about, but the truth is, no one can predict what each body will do with a weight loss program, and remember, you are technically still "post partem". Your body is readjusting to non pregnant life.

I think your results were terrific! Way to go, girl.

Jules

Amy Witt said...

Way to go. You can sure tell you are working hard. Pat yourself on the back!!!!

Kristina said...

Kimberly! That's awesome!!