Monday, March 12, 2007

A little about me

Hello Ladies,
Thank you for the welcome. I just started officially
with PRISM this week. After having my son 5 yrs
ago, I have been having difficulty losing the 60 lbs.
I have tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Atkins,
low calorie, just exercise, and pills. What I like
about PRISM is that it includes the spiritual side
of the weight issue as well as journaling. I look
forward to being a part of this blog and learning
from all of you ladies. Thanks again for the
welcome. I love how much you all love the Lord.
Ana

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Ana, just a word about the blog, some of the ladies live in other states and some of us only see one another four or five times a year. Others are part of the weightloss group at my home and still others are friends that my everyday life encircles me with. So welcome to this eclectic, wonderful flavoring of women. We have accomplished so much and we are here to encourage one another daily...feel free to read and comment on the blogs daily. Also, post whenever you would like. If you check out some of our archives, you might get a clearer picture of all we chat about here.

Welcome! Jules

Kristina said...

Welcome to the blog Ana, and welcome to a unique blend of women. : )

May God give you the grace to reach your goals.

Kristina