Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In the Lion's Den

I learned tonight in Daniel, we want to practice a holy habit (prayer of thanksgiving) long enough that it becomes the old pattern (instead of a critical spirit, depression).

I hope to practice my new eating habit long enough it becomes what I do especially in times of emergency. Lord, I want you to help me change my old pattern and become new in you.

This year is going to be my year, I feel God's deliverence in every aspect of my life.
Alleluiah, grace like rain is falling down on me...
Ana

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wonderful, Ana! Just wonderful!

Grace to you!
Jules

Kimberly B. said...

Ana, I have faith that you will have a wonderful year as I hope for myself. Together WE CAN do anything that we put our minds to.

Amy Witt said...

Amen to that!! I too pray that my habit becomes one of turning to the Lord instead of food in crisis.

Praying along with you.

Way to go
Amy