Friday, March 09, 2007

Hello Ladies!

It has been a while since I have been able to post. When Blogger updated, I couldn't get into the site to post anything. Now that the the Blog itself has been updated I can join in again. Yippee. I've missed you all. Life has been good. I am back at the gym. Its funny to me how easy it is to get out of the habit of exercising when you take a few days off, all the sudden that few turns into weeks! I haven't lost anything in a long while, just holding steady. I am hoping that since I am starting to work out again that I will start seeing progress. My husband is now focusing on losing weight too. This is really good for me because he provides another layer of accountability and he is no longer choosing to enable me. Seeing him do well makes me want to stay consistent. Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Smiles,
Kimiko

2 comments:

~Jennifer said...

If you're like I've been lately, holding steady is a victory too! I wish during my 'down' time I had held steady. I've had to lose 15 pounds just to get close to where I was. Actually, that's the story of my life. Oh well. Anyway, good job on the holding steady and the getting busy again!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome back, Kimiko! You bring such sunshine to this blog. Hope to hear from you on a regular basis, because we need you.

Jules