Monday, March 12, 2007

Renewed every morning

Thank you Kimiko for the post about your weekend. I have been beating myself up for a binge on SUnday. THat is the only way to describe it. I ate and ate and ate and none of it was good for me. I am trying to figure out what triggered it. Maybe missing church Sunday morning, maybe harmones, maybe fatigue. I do know I did not spend as much time with the Lord this weekend as I need in order to keep the eating demon away.

Father, I confess I turned to food this weekend instead of you. Forgive my neglect of you this weekend. You are the only one that can fill the longing in my soul. YOu are the only one who reaches down into the deapest part of me and loves me anyway. Thank you for your unconditional love that does not remember it anymore. Amen.

Today I am eating right and in control and not eating when I am not hungry. I am going to the gym at 4. I have planned three balanced meals. I am writing down my food choices.

I love you gals.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

We love you too. I'm proud of you for realizing that you've had a setback, getting it right with Him, and working out your return to the right path. That is incredible and shows an amazing amount of dedication on your part, Amy. Good for you for moving on past mistakes and accepting your own forgiveness. That will get you far.

Ana said...

Wow what a prayer!! Love it.

~Jennifer said...

It happens sometimes. What I'm learning is that it doesn't have to keep happening day after day. That's what got us into this position. The only way to really blow it is to give up, and you haven't given up!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I believe in you, Amy. Getting back on the freeway after such an "exit" is the best remedy.

Love to you, Jules

Kristina said...

Amy, even though I've never met you, I love you, and I love your spirit.

I believe in you!

Kristina