Monday, March 12, 2007

Group update!


Well, ladies, I told the curious that I would update you on my "home version" of the Prism program and the extension of this blog...I have had three ladies walking their first phase. The first gal lost 15.4 lbs and over 15 inches, the second gal lost 29.5 lbs. and over 15 in. and the third gal has not yet weighed in, so we will find out next week how she is tracking. So, I have 3 in phase 2 and two new gals who are just entering phase 1. Pray for all of these ladies. They are so full of hope and enthusiasm and great attitudes, I know they will be successes at whatever they put their hearts to. Pray for me, also, that I will continue to guide these women and have the right advice to give. It is hard to describe the joy that comes from seeing lives changed as a result of my own life....incredible and so humbling. As for me, I am tracking right along after my Maui trip and I have been back to the Y now 2 out of the last 3 days. I am determined to take my weight loss journey to the next level. WhooHooo!

Love to you all.
Jules

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Outstanding, Jules! (And I love the necklace - a memento from Maui?)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yep, this is IN Maui...in a town called Paia.

Kristina said...

Jules, you are such and inspiration. I'm glad that you've been able to touch so many lives.

I just love you to bits.

Kristina