Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Living and doing much better...Thanks.


I had a GREAT day. Took care of myself in these ways:

1. Haircut
2. Chiropractor
3. Ate well: Calories: 1593
4. Took vitamins
5. Had two servings of Udo's Oil (Omega 3-6-9)
6. Drank 8 glasses of water (plus plan to have 2 cups of herbal tea before bed)
7. Worked out at the Y, 35 min. on elliptical, 15 min. on treadmill, stretching
8. Faced the truth with a morning weigh in. (stop the denial and the over exaggerated emotional worry)
9. Visualized myself in summer attire, realizing that I have time to make a difference in what size suit I buy in June.
10. Reminded myself that I am at point B, not point A where it all began...I have walked a long road and have not been zapped back to the past by small indiscretions.
11. Put on a heart of gratitude for the body God has given me.
12. Had a "kick butt" attitude at the Y while working out, jamming to Hall and Oats on my Ipod, feeling pretty and fit and proud of myself.
13. I journalled. Everything.
14. I read Oliver Twist to my kids today and had a great home school time with all 5 of them. I felt like I connected with them all.
15. I read all of your post comments and took them to heart and felt the love and support of you dear ones.
16. I ate sushi. Yum.
17. I carried on and on and on, posting way too much on my blog.
18. And I plan on kissing my husband and all my children goodnight and soaking in their love. Really feeling it, not just going through the routine, for we don't know what tomorrow might bring us, do we? We must live today, unfettered by the past and unburdened by the future.

Love to you all.
Jules

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Julie, I'm so glad!!! I'm going to copy that list for those days when I feel the same way. Thank you. It sounds like the best day!! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad that you're feeling good....YEAH!!!

I love you all and this group!!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I went to bed feeling full of me, instead of empty of food. I woke up hungry...and when I weighed myself, I was a full 2 lbs. lighter, just by drinking my water and getting with the program. I feel less bloated today and more confident in my own abilities to once again take charge of my health. So here we go! Another day on it's way and I am determined to make it a wonderful, successful day!

Jules

Kristina said...

Jules, you can do whatever you put your mind to do. God will give you the grace, if you but ask.

I'm just so stinking proud of you.
I love you!

Kristina

Kimberly B. said...

I love you too.

SueAnne said...

Still inspiring:) Still beautiful:)
Sweet Julie:)