Monday, January 07, 2008

Ride Sally Part TWO!


Ok - so with my sore legs in tow I went to the Summit at Snoqualmie and my family and I snowboarded. We save our pennies every year to be able to buy passes so that we can go every weekend.

With my horseback riding legs still sore, I strapped on my snowboard and got going down those soft, snowy hills. I did about 10 runs, which for me is quite a feat. Of course, today I walk like a granny.

What am I doing up now you may ask? Well, I'm going to put my riding gear on and go over to the barn for heaven's sake! Yes, I'm going to make myself move forward with this plan of mine, even if it is uncomfortable. I'm writing this simply to help me stay on track, because I couldn't very well tell you ladies I'm going and then not, right?

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute pic Elicia. : ) And what a fun way to push yourself. Good for you!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Go E, Go! Inspire us, inspire yourself...live your life to the full!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I did it! I'm going again tomorrow to work with Andi because she needs it too! :-) Its kind of neat knowing a choice for my health is benefiting an animal's health and happiness too.