Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm Still Alive!

I have been absent from this blog and mine for awhile. Life gets away from you fast. With the holidays and having both of my kids birthday's, we have been busy.

I have made it to the gym 12 times this year. I am taking the classes that are offered and it feels great. I have never been able to do any of the classes until now. And they are addicting. I even did the hour and a half boot camp. It feels good to have my muscles feel sore and know that I am changing my body.
I have been on a plateau for the last 2 weeks, but I think I am headed down again. I have to tell myself that plateaus are good for you. First, it makes you think and make sure that you are staying on track. Second, it gives your body a chance to adjust to the new weight. Third, they really suck.

I hope all is well with all of you and keep on inspiring me! Thanks.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hour and a half BOOT CAMP??

Wow!

Way to go!

Good job and thanks for checking in - its always good to see others pushing on.

I'm drinking a glass of water in celebration with you!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Amen to the suck part of plateaus. I want off of mine.

Jules

PS Welcome back