Thursday, January 31, 2008

Activity Check

After getting up at six to take my mom to the airport at the close of her visit and driving to/from Alderwood mall to spend a little time with a friend from out of state, I was pretty tired.

I tried to go to the barn, but was too exhausted and the trainer had other plans so I got a reprieve. My DH said he'd pick up my daughter after school so I laid down. It was approximately 2 in the afternoon.

It was nine pm when I woke.

This am, I got my happy butt out of bed and went to the barn. I groomed 3 horses and tacked up one. Rather than taking a lesson (which was supposed to be this morning) I went home and quickly vacuumed the house before the baby arrived. She's sleeping now, and I'm making myself be still.

I am uncomfortable, but happy that I got the barn work done. Fibromyalgia steals a lot of my energy and sometimes I just want to scream. Rather than screaming though, I'll play the drums. Once the baby wakes up, that is :-)

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, girl! I saw Jess yesterday, too. So Sorry our paths did not cross.

Jules