Thursday, January 03, 2008

My fitlinxx stats for the whole year!

In January of last year, we got our membership at the Y, as most of you already know. And I have love, love, LOVED it! But it's more than just the work outs, it's the sense of community that I feel. I am there averaging five days a week, and I have made A LOT of friends. I like what I feel when I am there... like I have made myself a priority, like I am worth it. And oh yeah, I love the numbers too. Anyhow, my numbers break down as such:

For the entire year, I lifted 10, 315, 090 pounds. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd over all. (Last month was the first month that I actually took 1st for the whole month) : ) You're gonna laugh at me for sure about this, but the woman that came in 2nd behind me for the year, lifted only about three million... I more than tripled what she lifted, and she was the closest woman to me!

I earned 191,746 fit points. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 4th over all.

I burned 156,621 calories. Placing me 1st for my age group, 5th for all women, and 12th over all.

I love how I have been able to mold my body thus far. I still have my work cut out for me, make no mistake. But now I feel like an empowered, beautiful and strong woman. And no one can make me feel any different.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Girl, you are the NUMBERMASTER!

Soon there won't be very many calories left to burn off!

Lisa said...

How incredible you are, Kristina! What accomplishment this entire post represents! I am so thrilled for you!

Jennifer said...

Wow, that is just awesome! I was telling my mom about you and your fitlinxx numbers, and she was impressed with you too.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Holy canolli, Batman! What a woman!!!!!! You are truly a wonder! And I can say that I knew you "when".

SO, So Proud of you, girl! Jules