Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's going to be a good week for me

Yes, it is going to be a good week for me! I am going to see my sister Monday and on Wednesday I am going to drive my Auntie down to Oregon to see her newest great granddaughter. We will stay for a few days and I will have some down time. Or some 'different' time.

I am going to eat well.

I am going to drink water, the right amount.

I am going to talk nicely to myself.

I am going to write down my food.

I am going to walk.

Love you all. Jules

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love you too, Jules! Sounds like you have a wonderful week lined up for yourself. See you in two weeks!

Chickadeeva said...

You will enjoy a refreshing break!

I'll bet you'll get something unexpected out of this trip!

We'll talk later about the girls coming over.

Lisa said...

Love you too, Jules! Have a great week and travel safely!