Friday, January 25, 2008

How's My Week Going?

I'm doing alright. I'm really kind of tired, don't know if that's because it's PMS week, or just because it does take a little extra effort to exercise and eat several small meals every day. I do know that this PMS week has been so much better than it was last month. In fact, it's only the calendar telling me it's PMS week because I don't have any other signs except for trouble sleeping.

I've walked every day except one this week. On that day I did some strength training, so I didn't blow off exercise completely.

I've lost a pound and a half since this time last week. I think that jump in the scale was just the extra tacos on Tuesday night. Ha!

So, my plan definitely deserves another week.

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

Keep on keepin on, girlfriend!

You are doing all the right things...

How is the water intake?