Monday, January 14, 2008

Me? A force of nature?


Lisa,

No one has EVER called me a force of nature. In fact, I have old tapes where I'm called fat, lazy and stupid, but never a force of nature!

I have to embrace that view of myself. I will need to make a new recording! :-)

Anyhow, that's me this morning. I rode Poppy bareback a little just to get my blood pumping then I rode Andi a little and then called it a quick end. I figured I did it. I work today so I didn't want to use up all my energy.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I said it and stand by it. 100%. You couldn't do what you CHOOSE to do, in the face of the obstacles before you, if you didn't have an incredible amount of will and determination.

Bickler3 said...

Isn't it funny how we willingly choose to believe the negative and pause when we hear the positive?? I have always admired you, you are fearless, independant,intellegent, silly, and ecsentric (I just know I didn't spell that right) I never know what to expect from you...you are talaneted and everything you do...I can'e tell you how many times I have been jealous of you! And I am so glad you are my friend...you are my friend right??

Mom2the6Rs said...

It was good to talk with you yesterday. I miss you. I wish your physical struggles were so wiped away. I am proud of how you push yourself to participate in what you love to do.

Jules