Sunday, December 02, 2007

Starting a new venture

For a couple of months I have been a contributor on a site called Tales From The Scales. Well, starting soon, I will be playing a part on a much more frequent basis. I will be doing a weekly column.

It's sort of scary and exciting at the same time. There are a lot of people who are working through the challenges that Tales offers. I am going through my second challenge. I lost about 80 pounds on the first one and have taken off nearly 20 on this one.

I was on my computer, trying to figure out what articles I would write, what bits of insight I could give on so frequent a basis and finally realized that I would do best to start with the basics of what has helped me and just keep it simple each week.

I am really thrilled and excited about this.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Jan - that's exciting - good luck and may the words of encouragement, inspiration and practical advice FLOW!

Kristina said...

Good for you Jan! I checked out that other blog and looked at several of the links. It's reassuring to see that we're not in this thing alone. : )

Jennifer said...

Good luck on your new venture! I'll peek in to see what you're up to over there.