Saturday, December 08, 2007

Tearing up that elliptical!

This week at the Y, I broke my record three times for calories burned for a thirty minute session. THREE times! Yesterday, I burned a whopping 534 calories in just half of an hour. Before that, my record was 509, and before that, it was 491. ( I know, I'm a numbers freak). : ) But the point is, I'm pressing forward to make progress. I just keep increasing the intensity. Watching The Biggest Loser this week really motivated me too. I mean, if they can do it, SO CAN I! If Jan and Kris can do it, then so can I. I believe that. It just takes a lot of discipline.

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

Hee Hee - Thanks Dana ;-)

Ok - KRISTINA,

I'm so happy you're working within a system that not only keeps you moving forward, but gives you an emotional and mental BANG for the BUCK!

Its a good idea for everyone wanting to live a more active lifestyle to adopt a method like yours.