Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A little Then and Now

I haven't posted pictures in a long time because I haven't lost any weight since September, but I thought I'd post a couple now. It's kinda fun to see the difference between now and last year.


It's my husband and I last summer, and then one of me this past weekend. I wasn't quite at my highest weight during the summer of 2006. I packed on a few more during the fall and winter. A picture from last Christmas would be interesting, but I don't have one.

Here's one from January with another recent one:

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wow! How Pretty Are YOU???

Kristina said...

Loved seeing these shots. : )
What a difference Jennifer. Or shall I say,"glamour girl"?

Lisa said...

You really look great. And with such a flattering haircut and confidence that losing so much weight causes, you really look at least 10 years younger than the before pics. At least.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Cute shots, Jen! So proud of you, girl! Jules