Monday, December 03, 2007

Shoes to make your legs look sexier?

fitflop walkstar
Additional Views
Click to view another color
Black
RED
More Info
Tell A Friend
fitflop walkstar
Want to look ‘fit’? (In England, it’s synonymous with fabulous.) Don’t get caught without FitFlops on your feet.

Not only do FitFlops help tone and trim your thighs, your calves and your glutes while you walk in them, they’re biomechanically engineered to absorb shock and lessen joint strain. They’ve been spotted on many a celeb, recently hailed as a ‘Medical Miracle’, and reported to relieve back pain. (And if you don’t live where it’s warm all-year-round, we’d suggest subbing them in as your slippers.)

p.s. FitFlops make great Christmas gifts!

“I have to say I was skeptical, but I am so glad I tried these amazing flip flops. I saw and felt a difference in my legs and butt right away. I also suffer from sore feet no matter what shoes I wear. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Well worth the money!" -Debbie, Vineland, NJ

• women’s whole sizes 6-10


Girls, I saw this and thought they were cool - plus, Bliss makes tennis shoes that help you walk better while improving your muscle tone!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those look really cool! If you get a pair, do let us know if they live up to the claims.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Those look neat! What will they come up with next???