Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This Photo Was Taken in the Future

I thought that since I'm so close to breaking into the 140s that I would try to help myself and have a boost by literally seeing even further. So, I took a photo of what my scale WILL look like when I'm at my goal weight.

I have been losing over the past few weeks, but its been a recent decrease. I haven't weighed 135 since in back in the 90s when I would use a 135-140 base weight.

As I am approaching my 40s I want to make sure I wrestle and master this area of my life. It feels crucial.


How will I do it? Drinking water number ONE. If I can JUST do this ONE thing, I'm sure I will be overall more healthy. Who doesn't want that? I'm starting small, but I'm aiming high!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice job with the positive imagery. I also like to keep pictures of strong, active, healthy women doing things I would like to do on my treadmill.