Monday, December 03, 2007

My Fitlinxx stats for November

Last month at the YMCA:
I earned 17,021 fit points. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd for the whole Y.

I lifted 1,065,713 pounds. (My most yet) Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd over all.

I burned 9,953 calories. Placing me 2nd in my age group, 11th for all women, and 25th over all.

This was my weakest month for burning calories, and I'm not very pleased about it. I have been having problems with a bump that forms on the top of my right foot, it can get rather painful. It comes and goes. I wonder if it's because of the way that my foot lands when I run? I may need to go to a fancy shoe place and have them check me out while I run. And have them tell me the best type of shoe for my foot. I don't know. I hope it's only my shoes, and nothing more. Regardless, I'm back on the downward trail as far as pounds go. I'm down ten pounds, and hallelujah for that! My pants were getting too tight. I had crept back up to 184, but now I'm 174 and feeling in control again. I'm ready for those 160's baby! Holiday's or no, I'm goin' there!
I'm finding that I do much better if I weigh a lot more frequently, rather than not. It's when I avoid the scale that I get myself into trouble.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Same here with the scale. I'm much more successful when I weigh every day. The scale is erratic for me right now. That time of month. Yesterday I was down, today I'm up 4 pounds! Gotta love it.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Way to go, honey! Proud of you!! Way to take back the reins.

Jules