Monday, December 10, 2007

This is how my sister in Atlanta remembers me, and this is how I am now!


Yeah, my younger sister Heidi is planning to come up to Washington around the New Year. I've not seen her in 2 1/2 years, since we took our family down to Georgia for vacation. Talk about motivating me to keep on track. I want to blow her away when I see her again. It's such a trip for me to see these photos of myself... It feels like a lifetime ago. I am a new woman, in many different ways. : )

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Won't she be surprised! It's times like that which make losing the weight well worth the effort.

Jennifer said...

switching browsers to see if I can't comment, couldn't send a comment using firefox

Jennifer said...

Wow! Has your sis seen pictures of you? You will TOTALLY blow her away!

Maggie said...

What a wonderful transformation your sister is about to lay her eyes on! You look great!

Mom2the6Rs said...

fun stuff, girly!