Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another Ticker Change

I just wanted to explain quickly why I changed my ticker today. Remember a few months ago when I mentioned that I was afraid to say how much I weighed. Well, of course you don't, I almost forgot myself, so click here! ;-) Anyway, I decided I've moved from shame about the number that used to be on the scale to pride that I've finally started really making progress in the area of health and fitness. So, I changed my starting weight on my ticker from the weight I was when I was finally brave enough to admit how much I weighed to the weight I was when I was too ashamed to admit it. Did that make any sense?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go! It was odd (for me, at least) to go from not having any idea what I weighed (and being afraid to know) to knowing on a weekly basis (and being afraid not to know.)

And congratulations on the progress on the "health and fitness" front. Sometimes we forget that's really more important that the numbers on the scale!

Lisa said...

That made perfect sense. You have accomplished alot Jennifer and gotten a really good, running start at being more fit and healthy than when you started. You're right to be proud of yourself!

Lisa