Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Deja Vu

I know I don't usually post so often, but I've decided to reset my ticker. Again. I've gained so much weight back over the last four months that it hasn't been acurate for quite awhile. In fact, I look at it now and laugh...probably a good sign that I've got some work to do.

I don't food journal like most of you, but in the name of accountability, I can tell everybody what I ate yesterday. Breakfast: yogurt, scone. Lunch: cucumber orange salad, apple and tuna salad (no mayo), yogurt. Afternoon: a handful of M&Ms off the receptionist's desk. Dinner 1 (pre-racquetball): dry cereal. Dinner 2 (3 hours later): cucumber salad, apple, 2 thin mints. 5 cups of tea, 8 glasses of water, and the proverbial partridge in the pear tree.

Today I will do well. And not be so tired when I get home that I wind up eating the same thing I had for lunch.

1 comment:

Amy Witt said...

I'm cheering for you Lisa. I know you can get back on track. I got off a few weeks ago and it is tough to get back but man is it worth it!!

I know you can do it.