Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ticker Update





Just checking in. I updated my ticker. I'm down another 1.6 pounds this week. That along with last week's whopping 4 pound loss make a nice weekly average of 2.8 pounds lost per week. I'm pretty happy with that. I've even enjoyed several favorite meals over the last two weeks. My husband and I have started taking salsa dancing lessons, so along with the walking I've been pretty active. I am also very pleased that a good percentage of this weight seems to have melted from my tummy. It looked almost flat this morning, still W I D E, but flatter. Ha!

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Jennifer! The dancing lessons sound so terrific! I think I will mention that idea to my hubby. It would be a great diversion for us as he steps into this new job of his.


Jules

Lisa said...

Wow, Jennifer, you are really on a roll. I can't wait to see your next round of pics!

Kristina said...

Jennifer, duuuude, you are on a roll!