Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Athena's Fit Linxx Stats and some stuff

Here are my FitLinxx stats for March..[The person in the lead for the entire gym is also female and I know her. She is a long distance runner who runs about 8 miles each night and does weights too. She is maybe a size 2 soaking wet and is in my age group.] I am never going to catch her. There was a time when I would beat myself up for not keeping up with someone whos goals were higher than I could achieve but age and experience have taught me not to try. So with her 17,554 points, I am just going to be happy with working out 4 days a week and shrinking.

82nd for the whole gym
39th for all women in our gym
13th for women my age (40-49)

I have discovered a new website. Someone may have already mentioned it but it is so awsome I have to do it again. Calorie-count.com is a FREE website where you can track your food and activity each day. It is awsome. I had decided that after years of tracking WW points, I needed to get real and track actual calories. I have only been doing it for 3 days but I love that I can go over to the computer and mark my food.

Things are good around here and I love reading all your success!!! Lisa, I am pulling for you...let's do tea again soon or maybe a date on the treadmill at the Y. Jennifer, WAY TO GO!! Kristina, you never cease to amaze me. Jules, Thank you for this great place to be.

Love you guys,
Amy

4 comments:

~Jennifer said...

I just mentioned Calorie-Count on my blog today too. I was very motivated when the site gave me date of Sept. 14 for reaching my goal weight. It also advised me to eat 2250 calories a day. That's quite a lot. I had been eating less than that, but I was finding that every few days or so I was absolutely ravenous! I think maybe I need to increase my caloric intake with some good healthy foods so I don't binge every few days.

Amy Witt said...

Same here. I was noticing that I would just be starving and then would blow it. I am eating more healthy food and keeping closer to my calorie intake and I am not starving in the afternoons or every few day.

SueAnne said...

You go lady. So happy that you are going strong and shrinking!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome...