Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter


Eggs, ducks, the Resurrection of our Lord, Ham and family, restoration with God, candy...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a godly thought between practical thoughts when I think of Easter. I'm sure many of you are wondering how you'll be 'good' tomorrow with such a delectable holiday emerging.

Here's how I'm going to do it - To eat and drink and breathe unto the Lord.

Yup, that's right - whatever I eat, I will eat it with gratitude.
Whatever I drink, I will drink it to be benefit of my body and soul.
Whenever I breathe, to speak, to laugh, to well, just breathe, I will do it unto the Lord.

Tell yourselves to revel in the wonder that is the Resurrection - and how its manifested in your own life. I can tell you - Kris is resurrected - she's free from the old body. As she is free in her body, may she also be free in her heart.

Think about your own resurrections - things you counted as dead that have been returned to you-flush with life.

That's what I'm gonna try to do - happy EASTER LADIES!

HE IS RISEN!

4 comments:

Amy Witt said...

He is risen INDEED!!

I was just checking out the menu of the restaurant we are eating at tomorrow planning what to eat and checking the calories of each item so that I do not overeat or eat what I do not need.

Plan: 6oz Top Sirloin, Salad w/dressing on side, baked potato and No Rolls since they have 200 cal each.

Blessed Easter.

Chickadeeva said...

Good for you for making a plan! Way to go! You'll be the next skinny contestant on "We ate it right" :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks for the lovely time yesterday and those delectible, delicious strawberries!!! Remember the morning of my wedding??? You served me strawberries and cream? You sweetie. It was so much fun having your family over, even if your wonderful hubby makes me blush with his complements.

Jules

Kristina said...

Loved the post Elicia. You are such an encourager! : )

I AM free in my heart. This year's Easter was especially sweet.