Monday, December 12, 2005

Tina's Food Journal and Greetings!

First, let me say HI to Julie and Mandy! So glad to be here! I am really excited and much in need of some accountability and motivation...so here goes, my first day (today's) food journal.

Breakfast: Kashi cinnamon harvest cereal w/ soy milk (YUM)
Snack: Satsuma (again YUM)
Lunch: can of Campbell's Vegetarian vegetable soup
Snack: another bowl of Kashi cinnamon harvest cereal w/soy milk (double yum)
Dinner: salad consisting of spinach, lettuce/cabbage blend, carrots, bell pepper, olives, green onion, light Honey Mustard dressing by Paul Newman, croutons
Snack: popcorn, root beer float (mini one)

I am doing WW points and I will have met my points with this menu for today of 20. I worked out for 35 minutes of step aerobics and drank up my giant jug of water, which is like a 1/2 gallon or something ridiculous. I can't stop running to the potty...hate that part! Brawny should make toilet paper. Ok, thanks for this forum! I want to do good and get to where my pants are loose again. Oh and for the record, at this point I am not weighing myself, I am going by feeling, I get very hung up on numbers and then I blow it. Trying something a little different here.

You ladies are great! Can't wait to see what you are up to. I will work on getting some of my favorite recipes out that are weight friendly!

No comments: