Friday, December 16, 2005

rougher day, wanna eat

I hate it that my emotions rule my food choices....having a bad day, emotionally....want to make good choices.

Breakfast: a little larger than normal bowl of cereal, not bad, not great.
Didnt' workout, instead I clean the house...it gets a sweat up so I figure it counts, right?

Lunch: pizza, 2 slices of a medium, not bad!

Dinner: patty melt and french fries, water (2 glasses)
Dessert: pudding (2)
More water.

Ok, it wasn't horrible, but it could have been better. The house looks sparkly clean and I am happy about that. Had a good night out with a friend of mine...walked around at Country Village, does shivering burn many calories? That's it for today, tomorrow is a new day with a whole new opportunity to make some great choices.

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good job!