Tuesday, December 13, 2005

12/13 Tina's journal for today

Ok, here we go:
Breakfast was light because I knew I was going out for lunch, so I had a satsuma and then about an hour later I ate a banana.

Lunch: (here is the good part, ready?) THAI FOOD! Oh, that was a nice lunch, went to Thai on Broadway (introduced to me by Miss Julie P!) and met a friend there, good company and good food. Had the special, pad thai, chicken rama and rice, I split the meal with my daughter....what a nice way to save money and calories!

Dinner: Bean soup and a salad (spinach, sunflower seeds, feta cheese, craisins, croutons, bell pepper, carrots, light honey mustard dressing).

Snack: popcorn and a root beer

Exercise for today, 30 minutes of pilates.
You go girls! I feel so inspired right now and ready to meet this challenge again. I will tell you all that I had lost 35 pounds about 2 1/2 years ago, I am up about 12 pounds right now from that point, I want to get back down to where I was. I need to do this for my health, I had diabetes with my last pregnancy and my blood counts are fine, but a bit high within the normal range. Thanks for sharing it is really encouraging!

Have a great day all!
Tina

No comments: