Thursday, December 15, 2005

12/15 Tina





Ok...busy day, party in martial arts (potluck, of course), meeting friends for lunch...and going out to dinner with different friends, yikes. Hard day for the calorie conscious. I really want to go and have a patty melt with grilled onions and french fries...I will let you know what happens.

Breakfast: banana
Workout: 20 minute dance tape
Lunch/potluck food: rice about 2 cups worth...I did not eat the cake, I am very PROUD! :) Satsuma, fortune cookie.
Snack: craisins
Dinner:(I was GOOD!) I had a terriyaki chicken salad...woo hoo! Bread on the side and 4 french fries
Snack: pudding (ok, 2)
Enjoy the comic!
Tina sitting here in her pink slippers....

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Love the comic...Hey, maybe I was a skinny person and Jennifer Aniston uploaded her fat to me!