Thursday, December 15, 2005

Enough is Enough

I was putting my jeans on (praise God for lycra) and I saw my back-side in the mirror. I just had to laugh. It really is funny how you look at yourself each day and don't see the change, and then WHAM! It is like the Fat-Fairy came in for a visit one night while I was sleeping, and whacked me with a stick of summer sausage.

So, enough is enough. Today was not the greatest eating day. I have been feeling kinda yucky, so the only thing that sounds good are crackers and toast. So, that is what I have been eating: crackers, toast, an apple, some chocolate (not the best choice with a rebellious tummy) and a banana. I did however walk 6 miles, which felt great. It was about 27 deg. and so beautiful this morning - a very nice walk indeed.

I have a Maid of Honor dress to fit into come this may, so here goes nothing. really, enough is enough.

No comments: