Monday, December 12, 2005

Julie's Food Journal for Monday, Dec. 12th

This piece of artwork is titled "JOY". I felt joy today because I was honest with my eating and I did a good job controlling my desires and making wise choices.
___________________________________________

Breakfast: 1 fried(Pam) egg
1 English muffin with butter on one side, organic apricot jam on the other
1 cup of coffee with sugar free creamer
1 satsuma orange

Lunch: 1 Jack in the Box Chicken Bruschetta Ciabatta (without Mayo and with only bottom bun!)

Snack: 1 Satsuma Orange, 1 lowfat, tall, sugar free vanilla latte

Dinner: 1 Cream of asparagus soup from Trader Joes (200 cal.), 22 mini Rye toasts (110 cal.), 2 TBSP. Triple layer Humus (70 cal.)

Will not eat again after 8:30PM

Water Count: 4/ 8 oz. glasses as of 7:42 PM plus 2 more cups before bed (herbal tea)

Exercise: Well, my feet hurt because I was out shopping with my Mom all day, but other than that, no scheduled in exercise.

No comments: