Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas crazies and nothing in the cupboards!


I found this print at Art.com, it is titled: "Crazy Christmas Dream" by artist Green Sorsdahl Phase
_______________________________
I am officially not eating right and I am attributing it to the Christmas Crazies and being so busy that I haven't shopped in so long, all I have to eat in the cupboards are pistachios, tomato soup, English muffins, and hamburger. Yucky. I really don't know what I ate today and in what combination! I did mail out my Christmas cards, though and went shopping at Walmart from 9 till 11 PM so I am wiped out! I got some food, but Kid food...Nothing I will want tomorrow....I just don't know what I want and what I need. It is so much easier to shop for the children. I guess I did buy some turkey. I can have a sandwich tomorrow for lunch. Thanks for all the support, guys. And thanks for pouring forth your hearts. This is a great outlet for me, even if I am not soaring right now. I am giving myself some grace because of the holidays.

1 comment:

Bickler3 said...

Ummm...you might want to take the hamburger out of the cupboard!!! Hee Hee couldn't resist..!!! But I know what your going through...alot of my problem has been that I have to shop for food for the family and then healthy stuff for me...so we have decided that we need to do this for all of us!! Tawni needs to change her habits now because I dont want her to be fighting this battle all her life as well.....So we are all eating better....and limiting our junk food..by making a pact that I will only by chips every 2 weeks and they have to last the whole 2 weeks or we go without.....same thing for all the other junk..small amounts .....that we can have in small portions or we go without!!!