Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lacking in Logging

I haven't logged on in a few days, mostly because on Tuesday, I set myself up for failure by skipping breakfast (unintentionally, I simply ran out of time.) So, by the time I got home from volunteering in Riley's co-op class, I was ravenous. Especially so since I had watched my calories so diligently the day before! So, I ate more than I should have for the whole day.

Yesterday was a bit better. What I am really proud of yesterday, was that I went to dinner with my mother in law and I chose a low-point meal. We were at Red Robin, and you all know how easy it is to choose badly there, well, I knew from weight watchers that the ensinada chicken platter was only 7 points, so that's what I ate!

I will be home all day today, so my challenge will be to not snack. Here it goes!

Jules

2 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Red Robin is such a hard place to eat wisely at! Way to GO! I am proud of you too and very glad you started this group.
Love,
Tina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks, babe.