Monday, May 17, 2010

YEA!!!

Twist my arm...that is all it takes to get me back. We must all be on the same wavelength. I started back to Weight Watchers three weeks ago and have lost 3.4 pounds. Our pool opened over the weekend and I braved the chill to swim some laps. My knee seems to like that much better than other exercise. I am so glad Julie has decided to get back to this blog. I have missed it and have checked from time to time but never written anything..matter of fact...I had to go through password recovery to even find my password.

Ate within my points range.
Swam 20 minutes with my boys (which means half the time someone was hanging on me.)
Emotionally: Uplifted and encouraged

Until tomorrow,

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yeah, Amy!!!!! Welcome back and congrats on a great start!! Your enthusiasm is contageous! Jules