Friday, May 21, 2010

Back again!

Looks like we have to reset our "lost butter sticks" There have too many "butter sticks" between then and now :o( I hate to say it but I weigh more now than I ever have before). Why is it that you swear you will NEVER do THAT(gain weight) again after you have lost weight. Every time I swear that it's my last and I will stay within my healthy boundaries. Oh well, time for another fresh start. I rejoined Weight Watchers again this week. It seems the only way I can stay on track is to stay in Weight Watchers. They provide support, structure, encouragement, motivation and accountability. I guess I need all that to stay on track as I just don't have enough "stick-to-itness" to do it on my own.

Yommy Jodie

2 comments:

Amy Witt said...

Same here Jodie..glad to "see" you.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hi, Yommy! I will work on revising the blog...I have to remember how to do it first. Tee Hee.