Monday, May 24, 2010

Starting it ALL today!!


Started Prism Journey today!! CRAZY! Weighed in at 198. Boohoo. That number is going DOWN, People! I've gained 8 lbs since Revellie was born, even with nursing exclusively for 6 months. My body just hangs on to the sugar and flour. Well I'm desperate for a change and devoted to seeing one happen in my life. Since I'm still nursing, I have to eat at least 1800 calories. I'm just going to make them all really count! Pray for me and cheer me on! I'm climbing Mount Everest and I've taken the first of a thousand steps! Love you all. Jules

4 comments:

Amy Witt said...

Way to go Julie. You can do it and you have before. I am right there with you on the Flour and sugar. I know my body is allergic to it, addicted to it, however you look at it..I just can't eat it. White flour is in so much we eat, it has been hard. but with God's help I know we can do it.

Mom2the6Rs said...

My withdrawls have started already...I have no patience with my family right now. Not a good feeling. I know it is mostly the sugar.

rollie715 said...

I support you all the way Julie. I was thinking of joining your blog, but it looks like it is all ladies, and I might not fit in. I've been on 1600 calories per day for about 4 weeks now and have lost 13 pounds so far. But have about 80 more to go, so I will need lots of support myself. (ashamedly, I am now below 300 lbs which I haven't been for a couple years) Catch you later. I'm praying for you Cuz.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Rollie, you can totally join if you would like! We have had guys on here before! If you don't mind, we certainly don't. So glad you are on a path to better health. Pretty soon that high number will be bragging rights for how far you've come!