Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dump the Frump

Day two on Prism! It's five o' clock and I have six hundred calories left for the day! This means I can eat well before bed tonight and not give into the night-time munchies.

Today I'm thinking about something Julie said about not wanting to be frumpy all the time anymore. Well, I agree with her and have a challenge for you all.

I think we need to dump the frump!

Let's make a commitment that we won't wait until we weigh our best to look our best.

This doesn't mean we have to wear heels and full make-up every day. Maybe we just make sure we're not in sweats and t-shirts every day?

For me this means waking up a little earlier in the morning. It will be a discipline issue for me, but I really believe I feel better about myself and am more likely to treat myself well when I've dressed in something I like, have combed my hair and maybe even put on a little foundation, a coat of mascara and a some lip gloss.

What do you think, ladies?

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yes yes yes yes yes!! Let's go get
our toes done to boot!

Kimberly said...

Yes! When?