Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dusted off the ole' Pedometer Today

This morning was crazy..I could really feel the attack of the Enemy as I try to eat right and not eat over my feelings and emotions. I have a cold which does not help as my head may at any second, explode. I ate what was in my plan today and dusted off the pedometer. I walked 7163 steps which translates into 3 points or 3.16 miles and that is without trying. Wonder what would happen if I actually tried?

Tonight at church we had a pot luck...you know what that means...mashed potatoes, pie, cake, did I mention Pie? I shared a slice of pie with a friend who is also doing WW and passed on the cake. I did not go back for seconds.....that is a first for me...OH, I thought about it to the point where I had a second plate in my hand but I just put it down and walked away.

Thanks be to God for the strength to make it another day. Drink the Living Water and never thirst again.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

way to go! that is a HUGE Triumph of will and spirit! I am proud of you and inspired to do the same.

Kimberly said...

Oh, and how do yo figure out points/miles for steps? What's that all about? Sounds neat.

Amy Witt said...

I bought a pedometer from Weight Watchers and it figures it our for you. It is wonderful and I used a coupon from a booklet they gave me the first meeting.