Monday, May 17, 2010

Howdy







Hey everyone! I'm new here...my name is Kimberly Loomis and I know Julie through House of Paine and working together and now we're great friends!



I am soon to be 31 (in a couple months, anyway), I have three kids, Loren (a boy) who will be nine soon, Kaeleigh who is four and Paige who will be three soon. I've been married for nine years and my husband does live audio (like for weddings, parties, concerts, etc) and is a musician.




You can get to know me more by reading my blog The Musician's Wife!

My weight-loss goal is 70-80 pounds. I am only five feet tall and my weight really gets in the way of everything I want to do with my life. I don't really care what I look like so much as I care about how I feel...I want to have energy and do more fun stuff like hiking, biking and horseback riding.

Right now most of those activities are too difficult...mostly because of the overwhelming boobs I've got going on.

Seriously, they're ginormous and even though my hubly loves them, they gotta do some shrinkin'!

So that's me in a nutshell!

Who are you?

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome, Kim!! So excited you are here for the beginning of round two! Ha! Let's hop on the barge together, allow honesty, encouragement and faithfulness to keep us aboard(along with a rock solid plan) and let the river of time carry us to our destination! One day, one meal, one bite at a time! Hazah!

Amy Witt said...

WELCOME Kimberly. Glad you are here..

Kimberly Loomis said...

Thanks, gals!