Friday, May 30, 2008

Hey, Remember Me?

Hi, y'all! Man, it's been a long time since I checked in. Sorry about that. This is because I've been acting like someone who wants to weigh 250 pounds again. Ha!

Seriously, though, after months of not getting on the scale and basically eating and drinking whatever I want and not exercising, I've faced the music and my fear, and weighed myself. I've gained 15 pounds. Ugh.

I want to lose ten of those before July. I'm NOT going to accomplish that by eating Chinese food at the karaoke bar two times a week and ordering pizza one or two times a week. Unfortunately, I can't say that I'm feeling strong enough to change my ways.

I HATE having to watch what I eat. I HATE being fat more, but when I'm watching what I eat, that's in my face every day, several times a day. I can deny my fat and only face it when I realize I can't wear a certain pair of jeans anymore. So, it's easier to deny fat and keep getting fatter than it is to do something about it.

I know you all know that, though. I'm just expressing it, and trying to talk myself into getting excited about trying to lose weight again. It's time. I need to do it before I gain it all back. That would really suck, huh?

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Uh, who are you?

Just teasing - I look forward to encouraging you towards your goal!

Chickadeeva said...

Jen,

My challenge to you - post your 'plan'.

Are you going to Journal?
Prisim?

What are your practical methods you have lined up to lose that weight?