Monday, May 26, 2008

Checking In


Hello Girls! I stopped by the blog today and saw that you all are still doing great!! Way to go. I haven't been by for a long while, but am ready to start my weight loss journey once again. When I first started journaling my goal was to lose weight so I could have a baby. I DID THIS. During my pregnancy I got gestational diabetes. I ended up losing weight during my pregnancy. Now she is almost 4 months old and and I have gained it all back. So it is time to get serious.

Looking for all the support and prayers you can give me. The good news is that I am down 3 #s from the last tickler post. I am looking forward to talking with you all again.

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Congratulations on a beautiful girl!

Looking forward to your posts.

Kristina said...

What a cutie pie! A big congrats!! Welcome back Tracy. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yeah! Tracy! Cousin! Welcome back and happy, happy baby loves to you and your sweet family. I believe in you, girl. Always have! I will enjoy hearing more from you as you journey to health.

Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Congratulations, Tracy. She's beautiful!