Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A confession that may shock, and even frighten some of you...


You know how I'm a numbers freak? Well... I went and checked my Fitlinxx stats, as I do every day online. I compare myself to all other members at my local YMCA. Anyhow, this afternoon, I thought that I'd try and see how I ranked worldwide. In the past, I've tried a few times to see how I've ranked to that degree, and it's never allowed me to see where I stand, until now. You guys, for weights for the year in  my 30-39 age group for women, I am ranked number FOUR in the WORLD!!! Let's just say, that made my day! : )

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

How many people can say that?

And only three other people in the WORLD did more than you.

WOW....


Good for you! I rode today. That makes me first in Andie's world :-)

Bickler3 said...

You are such a weirdo ! But thats why I love ya!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Dude! Dude! Dude! I am glad you are on my side!

Love you! Jules