Monday, May 19, 2008

Over it!


Thank goodness, it was only one day of mind numbing boredom I had to deal with. I'm over that yucky patch and going to get em again.

My hubby and I went to Ocean Shores this past weekend. It was a wondeful get away.
We rode horses on the beach (20 per hour!) and it was lovely. So, I got my ride in even though I was away from home.
(ask me sometime about how the second day's ride went)....

My scale blessed me with a 147 this morning. My highest was 164 so I'm really excited to see such a big difference, finally - those last pounds are moving.

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice shot, girl. Love to do this. Glad the blah are over for you. J

Kristina said...

Glad you got over your yucky patch!
147?! SHEESH! That's awesome. I just can't wait to get to 160, myself. : )