Tuesday, February 12, 2008


This is a photo of me and my friend Debbie during my birthday dinner at Bucca di Beppo.

I had such a great time - and I'm so happy to have started of the year with good friends!

Sunday, I took my high school buddy snowboarding for the first time. It was so beautiful and a wonderful way to enjoy the first day of my new year!

My weight has hovered at 154 for weeks. I'm going to the barn to work this morning, so I am keeping up with the physical goals for myself.

More water maybe.....

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Love you, happy birthday, again! You are amazing! Keep chasing your dreams. Hunt em down, baby. No mercy!

Jules

Kristina said...

Very cute pic Elicia! So sorry that I missed your birthday party... we'll have to make up for it next year at the big 4-0! Mine's just four months out!
Love you. : )

Bickler3 said...

We had so much fun ! Thanks for inviting us !

Jennifer said...

What a couple of hotties! I hope you had a great birthday!