Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mandi and I are headed to Prism on Thursdays again!


Hey all, Mandi and I are going to join Prism again....I left my class in Jan of '07 to lead one of my own and I have just maintained for the last year or so. It is time to get these final 20-25 lbs off me. Mandi has had an emotional year and is ready to put the pedal to the medal again. Pray for us, as our new meetings begin next Thursday and we both plan to have a full meal journal filled out to turn in. It will be hard, but so worth it.

PS It was Mandi's birthday today, girls! Lets all flood her with some WAIWMIWLI love! (She is GlitzyGuru on the blog)


Back to fat splat, Jules

4 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANDI!

Hope it's a great one!

Kristina said...

Happiest of Birthday's lovely girl! : )
And way to commit to Prism again, I KNOW that it's tough, but you gals can do it!

Chickadeeva said...

Happy Birthday GlitzyGURU!

You two are so beautiful in this photo!

Chickadeeva said...

Have a great time at the meeting tonight :-)