Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A FOUR pound loss!

Yes, it CAN be done, even while on your period of all times. : ) My dilligence is paying off. This week I've been drinking lots of water again, eating really good, and avoiding cake at all costs! (I've been to two separate places where yummy cake was served, and I've declined both times). You must understand, I could, and would live on cake alone if my hips permitted it. It is my favorite junk food...
Anyhow, I'm feeling reinspired. I really want to get down to my goal weight by my 40th, which is in June. I've got 21 more pounds. Can it be done?!?!? I'm going to do everything within my power to get there. I want to feel gorgeous for my big day, I want to feel like a super star! Does that sound vain? Well, even if it does, that's how I want to feel.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Twenty one more?

That's nothing for YOU!

Kick it girl!
Kick it HARD!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You + a goal = success!!!!


Love Jules

I will enjoy watching you meet it!