Monday, February 11, 2008

FINALLY! My fitlinxx stats for January

They were doing repairs on the fitlinxx site, and I was unable to get my grand totals until yesterday...
Anyhow, I lifted more than I ever have in any given month. But I also had the fewest amount of calories burned for quite awhile too, hmmm... There IS a balance, I just need to find it.
Here's my stats:

I burned 8,659 calories. Placing me 3rd in my age group, 19th for all women, and 43rd over all.

I earned 19,655 fit points,(my most yet). Placing me 1st in my age group, 2nd for all women, and 4th over all.

I lifted 1,358,620 pounds. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 1st for the whole Y! : )

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Number ONE all the way around! Woohooo! That is so awesome, girl!

Chickadeeva said...

Those numbers make my jaw drop.

Mom2the6Rs said...

First, first, first!!

Of course, of course, of course!

Proud of you, girl.

Jules