Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hello!


Hey girls, thought I would take a minute to say hi! I am still in the weight loss game, will be till they bury me, I suppose, but I am trying to get to the Y to workout ! Homeschool pretty much runs my life and I can't seem to make time for me. I get down and crave bad foods. Not a good cycle. Pray for me, k? I just need a breakthrough. I have been trying to get Blake or Jodie or somebody to work out with me from 7-8AM, but no one is up for that. Grumpy me needs a partner.

I am still in the 160's, but my fitness level has completely sunk to bottom.

I will try to put more time into the blog, that might help inspire me. Prism meeting tonight at 6:30, too. Rambling now. Sorry. Jules

5 comments:

Coreen said...

Welcome back! I have missed you! I know you can find the strength to get your fitness level back up. You have always encouraged me and had faith in me. So now I'm here to tell you that I have faith in you, even if you have to do it alone. Looking forward to an update :)

Chickadeeva said...

Who's in the photo with you Julie?

How did Prism go?

Mom2the6Rs said...

That is Walter, Melli's step father in Germany. He is showing me the most poisonous plant in his garden. Lethal if consumed.

Cool, huh. Food can kill. :0)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Could not go to Prism. Schedule didn't work out this week. But Blake and I have walked a mile around our neighborhood the last two mornings!

Chickadeeva said...

What nice together time!