Sunday, November 02, 2008

Back on!

So I went back on Weight Watchers last Saturday and found out that I had gained 6 pounds back from me leaving in July. I didn't think it was too bad considering all I had done the past 3 months including 11 days in Cabo. I weighed in yesterday and I was down 2.6. I wasn't expecting this much since my week was crazy. I had a death in the family, my mom had a small stroke on Friday, and I started a part time job that I work on my days off from my full time job. So I will take this loss :)

How is everyone else doing? Where is everyone? :)

Have a wonderful week!
Coreen

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

First, let me say YOU WERE IN CABO???

Lucky Ducky!

Secondly, you gained 'nothing' on your trip! Well done!

Congrats on getting back on focus.

Lisa said...

Your family is in my prayers - it sounds like y'all need it.

But on to happier things - I am equally jealous of both the trip to Mexico and the weight you're currently down. Way to go you!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hey, Corrie! Nice to hear from you! I am back from my trip to Germany in September where they eat cake at 3PM each day! Yikes. I am trying to stick to Prism again, but I ate some halloween candy today. Blah.

Rooting for you on WW!

Jules

Coreen said...

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! They are so appreciated :)